August 3rd, 2012
Just announced! Arthur Kade is the newest addition to Jay-Z’s Budweiser Made In America Festival. As we told you some time ago, Kade’s doing lots of celebrity interviews, and so Jay has tapped him to interview bands between sets.
No, not really. But– woah– that photo!
- Remember When Jay-Z Threw Philly A Bone And Let G.O.O.D. Music Close Out The First Night Of His Budweiser Festival?
- Made in America, Day 2: Raining Paparazzi and Contradictions
- Made in America, Day 1: Peace, Love and Power to the People
- This Week’s Cover Story Is About Jay-Z And Made In America: “The Man, The Music, The Money”
- The Comments On The Illuminati Story Continue To Impress
- Gossip Roundup: New Album News, Feist And Turf Feinz, St. Vincent’s “KROKODIL,” Jay ‘N Barack, Destroyer, Here We Go Magic And John Waters, And Donna
- Rock The Bells, The Big-Time Travelling Hip-Hop Fest, Will Be 1.5 Hours Away In Holmdel, NJ On The First Day Of Budweiser’s Made In America Festival
- Reflections On The Scene At This Morning’s “Made In America” Presser With Mayor Nutter And Jay-Z
- Watch Arthur Kade Be The Butt Of David Rees’ Hilarious New Joke Persona
- Yasiin Bey’s “Ni**as In Poorest” Is The Realest Thing Ever