Obama’s Philly Campaign Headquarters Opens Tonight

obama

President Obama’s Philadelphia campaign headquarters for the 2012 presidential election opens tonight in Center City, and guess what? It’s practically next door to Occupy Philly’s home at City Hall! OMG!

The office is on the corner of 15th and Chestnut streets (42 S. 15th St., 16th Floor, to be exact).

The party’s from 5-8 tonight and anyone interested in eating the free food, talking with the staff, asking questions, getting involved or some combination of all of the above must RSVP here.

More info here.

Photo: Walter G Arce / Shutterstock.com

10 Responses to “ Obama’s Philly Campaign Headquarters Opens Tonight ”

1. john w king says:

I would like to know how to get 2012 bumper stickers

2. Mary Hathaway says:

Hi there Obama Campaign Office,

I woudl like to distribut some voter registration forms in my community.

Can I pick them up at you offices on South 15th Street?

Thanks

Mary Hathaway

3. Joy Stewart says:

Hi Everyone! Do you remember me? My name is Joy Stewart from Lindenwold, NJ. I was in the Obama campaign office on 15st and Chestnut St. on March 16th. I signed up and did some volunteering. I’m still interested!!!. I will be coming this Tuesday. Hope I can help out again.

4. Ruth Kravet says:

I am interested in volunteering for the Obama 2012 campaign. I am interested in helping to get people registered, get voter ids (if it is upheld in court) and get them to the polls.
    Let me know if I can be of service.

5. joyce lyons says:

I am inable to attend but I want to volunteer. I am intetested in transporting people to the poles.

6. I have 500 …… I am not a Millionaire so Romney SUCKS – Campaign pins to trade or sell so give me a call if interested at 856-354-8723

See these pins at ….. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Romney-Sucks/283173148462337

Howard

7. Please call me at 610-3534324.I think I have some information regarding the Romney ad being shown about the woman running with the stroller.

8. MARCIA PICKETT says:

I HAVE JUST LEARNED THAT PATIENTS AT JEFFERSON HOSPITALS, AND THEREFORE PERHAPS AT OTHER HOSPITALS , ARE CONCERNED ABOUT VOTING. A FRIEND, A NURSE, HAS TOLD ME THAT CALLS TO THE CAMPAIGN OFFICE HAS PROVEN TO NO AVAIL.

IT SEEMS THAT HOSPITALS MAY BE WILLING TO WORK WITH YOU TO GET ABSENTEE VOTES TO THE PROPER PLACE, THEY NEED YOUR HELP. JEFFERSON HOSPITAL , PENN , UOFPENN, ETC. THERE ARE A WEALTH OF VOTERS WHO NEED HELP!

9. [...] with the opening party of the regional campaign office at 15th & Chestnut;as Philly Weekly muses: fittingly near Dilworth [...]

10. puspa says:

hi i did a volunteer work in obama campaign on October, but i didn’t got a proof of volunteer paper. So can u please help me for that?
    You can sent me a message in this email (puspalalc@yahoo.com)