Have you’ve ever read this here blog and thought to yourself, “Wow, I would love to write about fashion and style in Philly, and I’d be damn good at it?”
Well, it just so happens that PW Style is need of one sassy and stylish new blogger.
Note: this is the style blog of an alternative weekly newspaper—not Cosmo. So if you’re looking to write about five minute makeovers or achieving your best bikini bod, perhaps you should apply to one of the million other fashion/style blogs out there.
Now that we’ve gotten that out of the way, here are the specific requirements:
* You must live in Philly. And no, West Chester is not Philly.
* You must be willing to go out and actually venture the city. Fashion shows aren’t going to attend themselves and new boutiques aren’t going to be discovered while sitting in your apartment.
* You must be able to deliver at least one blog post a week that is well written, interesting and on time.
* You must be willing to work for cheap (if you haven’t already gotten the memo, the newspaper industry isn’t doing too well). The good news: there are plenty of incentives.
* While you don’t have to know the fashion industry inside and out, you do have to know what you like and be able to express it with a sharp (yet poetic) tongue…and without using the word “fabulous.” We need someone who is not only enthusiastic about exploring all things style-related in Philly, but will do it with a fresh set of eyes.
If you meet all of the above, shoot an email including a resume and clips (or anything showcasing your writing abilities) to: firstname.lastname@example.org